A Humble Gift from Your Teacher!

 Influencing eachother!

Today my happiness knew no bounds!

It occurs in life when we learn from our students. Often it seems teachers influence students and is considered one sided. I have felt the other way. Teachers are in turn influenced by students. Here, at Malappuram girls often get married at the younger age. There was a time when getting married determined the finishing point of women's education. It's a long lost custom, I would say. A married woman with children do tremendous hardwork that they idealize sky as not the limit for flying. Wives and mothers have extra hands and triple energy to practice multitasking and they outshine if they are students. 

Whenever I have felt tired and energy drained, it's text message from such mother- students persuade to do more.

Why I thought of sharing this message this day is because the day is indeed special for me, being a teacher. My student, yes, my student crossed one of the inevitable and pivotal barriers to Higher Education career front.

 National Eligibility Test (English) was a nightmare for me and took half a decade hardwork to fly above the UGC cut off. Later, I wished if my students made it before they complete their Masters. And she did. She is an inspiration. She made my day. It's difficult to fulfill one's own dream, but more difficult to persuade another to fulfill one's dream.

I don't find any gift that can equate with your accomplishment, but this is for you dear!


I dedicate this to the dedicated student of mine, Nihal Jabin.

(Pardon my flaws, it's my excitement that penned these lines)

Comments

  1. This is the best gift I have ever received.. 😍
    Iam speechless..
    Thank you so much ma'am for ur kind words.. Iam very fortunate to be here, by the grace of god and the blessings of my beloved teachers.. We have a tendency to believe that success is achieved alone. That's human frailty. But behind every doors to success, there will be always the love and care of our family, the sacrifice of our beloved ones, the wisdom and knowledge of our teachers...
    All the efforts and hard work you invested to bring out the best in me can never be repaid in mere words...Thank you for being an amazing mentor, a guide, a mother and light to my life.....

    With love ❤😍
    Nihal Jabin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typed in excitement.. Pardon few errors I made here😅..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Roses are Roses and Lilies, Lilies!

Live Long University Wits!!!